JMC Steel Group is the largest independent pipe and tube manufacturer in North America, with operations in Canada and the United States.
As a B2B manufacturer, the emphasis for JMC's web presence is on web sites with content that centers on thought leadership that appeals to architects and engineers.
JMC Steel Group works with Sooy+Co on web content strategy, web site development, content management, social media consulting, mobile app development, video strategy, SEO and analytics analysis.
The key to this integrated approach is to position the web sites as resources for engineers and architects, who have direct influence on purchasers. If the product is specified or designed specifically for the construction or engineering application, then JMC has earned the place in the customer’s mind as the solutions provider.
We design and manage JMC Steel Group’s online brand presence and provide support for a family of related web sites:
Site features are designed to make it easier to do business with JMC, enhance traditional marketing, drive sales and support customer engagement:
- Lead generation funnels drive visitors to relevant content.
- County-based sales rep locators for North America help buyers find their representative quickly and easily.
- Download libraries and document management provide an abundance of reference materials and sales tools.
- Thought leadership: Blogs integrated with Google analytics.
- Event listings and registration capabilities.
- Password-protected areas for client review of development.
- Integration with SproutVideo (private and public video).
- Mobile device friendly video players and custom playlists.
- Integration with Twitter and social media metrics.
- Cloud-based translation services.
- Live Chat integration.
- Email marketing integration and management.
- Marketing automation enhancements.
- eCommerce support for branded merchandise, through a custom eCommerce storefront